The IT Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining a variety of systems and
equipment. The primary function of our job is to provide second and
third tier support to end users, as well as tier one technicians in a Help Desk
environment. The IT Support Specialist provides immediate solutions when
possible, and furnishes feedback to the end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following
• Install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, (PCs, Thin Clients, etc.)
• Install hardware and peripheral components, such as memory, circuit boards,
disk and CD-ROM drives and backup devices.
• Load software packages such as Windows OS, Microsoft Office and any other
• Troubleshoot hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments
• Instruct and assist users in use of computer equipment, software and manuals.
• Provide technical assistance and training to end users on computer operating
Systems and approved applications.
• Maintains and supports the Antivirus Endpoint Protection configurations.
• Maintains and supports Servers including creating and maintaining PC images
and software installation packages
• Assists with managing and creating group policies and associated scripts
related to PC usage.
• Administer LAN equipment, such as switches, Wireless routers, etc.
• Maintain and configure shared network printers and personal printers.
IF ALL THESE DESCRIPTIONS MEET YOUR EXPECTATION FROM
AN (I-T) SERVICES, GIVE US A CALL AT